Commonly found throughout the country, hydraulic elevators operate with a pump moving liquid (oil based or vegetable based) under pressure into a cylinder. The cylinder contains a plunger that moves the elevator as liquid is pumped into or released from the cylinder through a valve.
Cabin and Door :-
- L.N. finished Stainless steel with various designed Glass walls lift cage which gives the elegant look.
- Stainless Steel and Powder coated Mild Steel auto doors for long duration anti-rust and higher durability, with best door drive in the lift cage and with Microwave photocell / Safety pads for door operation.
Display, COP and LOP :-
- Most modern type touch panel for easy operating which releases you from various push button panel issues.
- Various visual floor indication displays types are available, such as Seven segment, Dot Matrix and Liquid Crystal Display.
Engineering Characteristics :-
- Low to medium rise buildings (typically less than 60’ of travel)
- Low to medium speed (200 ft./min. or less)
- Loading capacity is typically higher than a passenger elevator
- Optimal for industrial environments
Hydraulic Elevator classification :-
- Holed: Hydraulic cylinders placed in a drilled hole.
- Hole-less: The cylinder stands within the hoist way and does not require a drilled hole. This class is typically limited to under 40’ of travel.